On the basis of this approach, the complaints procedure of the fund is as follows:
Registration of complaints:
The fund enables customers to register complaints through multiple channels. The various channels available to customers for registering the complaints are as follows:
Environmental Investment Fund of Namibia
P.O. Box 28 157
- Head Office: Customers can also speak to the officials at the headquarters for resolution to their issues or register their grievances through the complaint book available at the front desk. Alternatively, customers can drop their complaint or feedback in the Suggestion box made available at the office.
- Fund’s website: Customers can log in a complaint by using the “Complaints” link on the home page of the Fund’s website. Customers can also write to the business heads of respective products, as updated on the Fund’s website, in case they are not satisfied with the resolution provided through various channels.
Resolution of complaints:
Time frame for response
The turn-around-time for responding to a complaint is:
- Normal customer care and service related cases (other than the ones mentioned below): 7 working days for normal cases
- Fraud cases, Legal cases and cases which need retrieval of documents and exceptionally old records: 15 working days
- Cases involving 3rd party (other financing institutions): 30 working days
- If any case needs additional time, the Fund will inform the customer the reasons of delay in resolution and provide expected time lines for resolution of the issue
Escalation of complaints:
If a customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided through various channels, the customer can escalate the issues to the next higher level, as per escalation matrix below:
Escalation of complaints are handled as follows:
Below is an overview of the Fund's entire complaints registration and resolution process.