Should you feel that our services do not match your expectations, we are open to public scrutiny, a process we feel will enable us to improve on providing you with the areas that are most important to you.
The Fund has a Complaints policy whose guiding principles to addressing complaints are as follows:
- Transparency: The customer shall be provided with information regarding the channels they can access to service their requirements and resolve their issues. In addition, the turn-around- time for issues to be redressed including investigation and resolution shall be communicated transparently.
- Accessibility: The Fund shall enable the customers to benefit from services through multiple published channels.
- Escalation: Information on the process of escalation of complaints to the next level in case the customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided by the current level in the Fund will be made available on the Fund’s website.
- Customer Education: The Fund shall endeavor to make continuous efforts to educate its customers to enable them to make informed choices regarding the fund’s financing products and procedures and reduce errors in application processes.
- Review: The Fund will have forums at various levels to review customer grievances and enhance the quality of customer service.
We remain firmly guided by the following codes and policies when it comes to complaints:
- EIF Complaints procedures
- The EIF Code of Ethics (part of the HR Policy)
- The EIF Fraud Policy
- EIF Financial Disclosure Policy
- The EIF Whistleblower Protection Policy
- The Namibian Anti-Corruption Act, 2003 (Act No. 8 of 2003)